- '"It's my skin, I can't just scrub it off": Talking whiteness: Black women's narratives of working in HE STEM institutes' -- Conference. UCL Science and Technology Studies Research Day. University College London. May 2018.
- '“No one ever wants to talk about race, especially not in science, where everything is supposed to be objective” — Conversations with Black women working in STEM'. Work in Progress seminar. University College London. December 2017.
- “(Im)Plausible Stories: Social Anxiety, Phenomenology, and the Outsider-Within” co-written with Jake Jackson (Temple University). Workshop -- “Hell is other People” – The Concept and Phenomenology of Social Anxiety Disorder Workshop at the Berlin School of Mind and Brain, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, January 12-13, 2017
- "The only (x) in the Lab: Improvisation and Epistemic Non-compliance". Conference -- Third Lisbon International Conference on Philosophy of Science: Contemporary issues. Center for the Philosophy of Science University of Lisbon (CFCUL). December 2016.
- "The only (X) in the lab: Improvisation and Epistemic Non-compliance". Conference ~ The second STS UCL philosophy of science graduate conference. University College London, September 201 "
- "Crawling through epistemic cracks." Conference ~ SWIP UK The Society for Women in Philosophy (University of Brighton. June 2016
- “Women in Science: Epistemic cracks and sticky boundaries" Conference ~ International Women’s Day Conference 2016. University of Durham. March 2016